Sunday, July 01, 2007

Not a ton happening...just some pics

Warning: Lots of pictures

Just kickin back in my toy basket (after I removed all the toys out of it, of course)
Did you need something? I am busy here.....
There's my sweet one...
Emily putting on Daddy's hat....
I love flowers...see it smells good
Pretty girl first thing in the morning, in her camo jammies
Somebody loves her bath!



Shocked...
I am a pianist...in case you were wondering
See i am good....
Up to no good
Why in the heck is this lock on my favorite cabinet
Yay! I knocked over my chair!

Not a whole heck of a lot happening around here.  It's all about Emily!  She's starting to talk now...adding more words to her repertoire each day. She loves to 'play' the piano and push all the fun buttons. We are headed to Utah tomorrow for the 4th of July. Hopefully we'll have some more fun and exciting news then!

1 comment:

mel98942 said...

Roy,

I am reaching out to you on behalf of a friend of mine here in my ward. She
is trying to find the missionary that taught her family years ago. Did you
by chance serve in Selah, WA on a LDS misson? The Willard (Rich & Becki)
family was taught by a missionary with your name who left his own set of
scriptures before going home with his strong testimony that helped them
evenutally get baptized. If so please let me know and I can put you in
touch with Rich & Becki. If not sorry to have bothered you.

Melody Godfrey
509-697-5704