Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend with the Cousins.....

We headed up to Sacramento this weekend. It was a lot of fun. My sister, Holly, and her family were visiting from Boise. Dane is back for good, and my brother, Brandon, and his family came up on Saturday. It was the WHOLE meal deal. Emily loved being around all the kids.

Uncle Dane and Emily at Sean and Anessa's baseball game.
Grandma and Emily...but the real reason for this photo is to note Dane in the background and his buffness! haaa. He's single! If anyone knows of a fine young lady for him feel free to let me know!

Emily and Mommy on a carousel at Funderland!


My, what chubby cheeks that snake has.

All the cousins at grandma's house.

How's this pucker?

Get me off this bench!

Tyler, Carter, Emily and J-Lo (I mean Alyssa)!

Peaster crawling thru some CHEESE!

Finally a chair just my size!

Yes, you see that correctly...I am riding a froggie!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

WOW, I can't believe how all those kids have grown!! Those are some cute pictures! Glad you had fun at home!